Managing your program is a very important process in maintaining your FCC Compliant status.
In an effort to help maintain your program responsibilities, most tasks can be completed online. Each program has one login to be shared between the Fellowship Director and Program Coordinator. To log in you will need your program ID number, the Fellowship Directors email that is on file and password. At any time you may retrieve your password by using the Forgot Password link on the login page. You may change your password on your program’s personalized homepage.
Once logged, a variety of tasks can be completed.
- Verify fellow(s): Verifying your new fellows can be done between August-September.
- View your fellow's logs: The FCC encourages you to review your fellow's logs throughout their training to ensure they are meeting the required number of procedures.
- Review and confirm completed fellow logs: All programs are required to review and confirm fellow logs that have been completed on an annual basis.
- Apply for change in Fellowship Director: Changes in Fellowship Director are approved by the FCC Review Committee. Requests to change FD can be submitted on your program’s homepage.
- Apply for an increase in positions: Requests for additional FCC approved positions can be submitted here.
- Edit program contact information: Programs may edit program contact information at any time.
- Edit faculty roster: Maintain your faculty roster throughout the year to make it easier to complete your Triennial / Quadrennial Review.
- Start or continue your triennial/quadrennial review
- Change your password