Managing your program is a very important process in maintaining your FCC Compliant status.
Once logged in, you may complete a variety of tasks that will aid you in remaining compliant (see below). We encourage all fellowship directors to track current fellow’s surgical logs throughout their training to ensure the minimum surgical requirements are being met.
- Verify Fellow(s)
- View your fellows logs
- Review and Confirm Completed Exit Surveys
- Apply for Change in Fellowship Director
- Apply for an Increase in Positions
- Edit Program Contact Information
- Edit Faculty Roster
- Start or Continue your Triennial / Quadrennial Review
- Change your password
Program Annual Fee
In March, your program received an invoice by email for your programs annual dues for the 2021-2022 fellowship cycle. Payment should be received no later than July 1 and nonpayment may result in loss of compliance. The annual fee for a compliant program is $375.00 for up to two approved fellowship positions and $75.00 for each additional approved position. This fee is required annually for continued compliance even if you do not have a fellowship position for that year.
- Pay Online: Invoices can be paid online. You will need the information in the invoice below to enter into the online form.
- Pay by Check: Print the invoice from the email you received and mail your check with the invoice to:
PO Box 39000
San Francisco, CA 94139
The AUPO FCC no longer sends paper invoices. If you have not received your invoice by email, contact staff at email@example.com.