1. The central application system (CAS) portal will open on July 1, 2021, and applications will be released to programs on September 1, 2021. Applicants may continue to submit after September 1, and programs may offer interviews on a rolling basis. These dates are also for fellowships not using CAS. Important dates are as follows.
- Applicant registration opens: Thursday, July 1, 2021
- Interviews open: Wednesday, September 1, 2021
- Program and Applicant Rank list due: Friday, December 3, 2021
- Match Results Announced: Friday, December 10, 2021
- Vacancies: Monday, December 13, 2021
- Training to begin: July 2022
2. The interview cycle will be conducted 100% virtually this year. This is a requirement for participating in the SF match this year. This will be evaluated again next year.
3. For those using the CAS, all interview offers must occur through the central scheduling system.
4. All fellowships must start on or after July 1, 2022. Programs are strongly encouraged to start on July 8, 2022 to allow fellows to complete their residency, ending June 30, 2022. Fellowship directors are strongly encouraged to coordinate start dates with the incoming fellow(s)’ Residency Program Director.